VEJA Campo Leather Sneaker - Extra-White Black
VEJA is a sustainable sneaker brand known for its ethical practices and commitment to transparency, using materials such as organic cotton, recycled EVA and wild rubber sourced from the Amazon rainforest. VEJA offers fashion-forward footwear staples, with a reputation that you can be proud of. Made in Brazil.
- Upper : ChromeFree leather
- Panels : ChromeFree leather
- Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
The bovine ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*ethylene vinyl acetate