VEJA V-10 CWL - White Black
VEJA is a sustainable sneaker brand known for its ethical practices and commitment to transparency, using materials such as organic cotton, recycled EVA and wild rubber sourced from the Amazon rainforest. VEJA offers fashion-forward footwear staples, with a reputation that you can be proud of.
C.W.L.: Cotton Worked as Leather -This material is a vegan alternative to leather, with a very similar appearance and excellent resistance. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch, and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based.
- Upper + Panels: C.W.L. (organic cotton coated with a resin from P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil)
- Logo V: Amazonian rubber (26%)
- Insole: Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), recycled E.V.A. (11%) and organic cotton (12%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (40%) and recycled rubber (10%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil