Duke Cannon Holiday Soap
Big Ass Brick of Soap (Fresh Cut Pine):
Experience the invigorating scent of fresh split pine and celebrate a return to basics with this American made soap inspired by the lush green wilderness of the Pacific Northwest.
- Triple milled for superior quality
- Made in the USA
- Features the invigorating scent of fresh-cut pine
- Size: 10 oz. bar.
Big Ass Lump of Coal Soap:
Legend has it St. Nick used to reward misbehaving children with bundles of twigs, bags of salt, and strings of garlic. Considering these alternatives, a lump of fossil fuel doesn't sound half bad.
Duke Cannon honors this tradition with his Big Ass Lump of Coal Soap - a premium soap formulated with activated charcoal and featuring the masculine scent of bergamot and black pepper. The perfect gift for fellows who have been a little naughty, but mostly nice.
- A rich, masculine scent of bergamot and black pepper that smells nice, not naughty (same as Duke Cannon's Accomplishment Bar)
- May encourage mischief and/or general tomfoolery
- Made with activated charcoal for a deeper, and more trend-forward, clean
- Size: 10 oz bar
Frothy The Beer Man Soap:
“Frothy the Beer Man was always full of cheer. With two ice cold mugs and a big ‘ol keg, he preferred to share his beer.”
Share the best stocking stuffer of the season when you give the Frothy The Beer Man Soap. This large, 10 oz. soap is made with beer, but it doesn’t smell like it. It has a woodsy, sandalwood scent that most men and women find mighty appealing.