VEJA Rio Branco Alveomesh Sneaker - Black-White/Oxford Grey
VEJA is a sustainable sneaker brand known for its ethical practices and commitment to transparency, using materials such as organic cotton, recycled EVA and wild rubber sourced from the Amazon rainforest. VEJA offers fashion-forward footwear staples, with a reputation that you can be proud of. Made in Brazil.
- Upper : Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels : Suede and leather
- Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Midsole: Sugar cane (52%)
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (12%) and rice waste (30%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain.
If you are between sizes, we recommend you choose a size above your usual one.
*ethylene vinyl acetate