VEJA V-10 Chromefree Leather - Extra White Natural Sahara
VEJA is a sustainable sneaker brand known for its ethical practices and commitment to transparency, using materials such as organic cotton, recycled EVA and wild rubber sourced from the Amazon rainforest. VEJA offers fashion-forward footwear staples, with a reputation that you can be proud of.
- Upper: ChromeFree leather*
- Panels + Logo V: ChromeFree leather and suede
- Insole: Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), recycled E.V.A.* (11%) and organic cotton (12%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (40%) and recycled rubber (10%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil
Chromefree Leather - The bovine ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals, or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited. Water use is reduced by approximately 40% and salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.